Thursday, November 22, 2012

Time to give thanks

what kind of a crazy person would I be if I didn't give thanks today? Super cray. so here we go. here's a short list of thankfuls -my life -the Savior -my testimony - my Mister, he is my best friend and words cannot even express how deeply i cherish him -2 amazing children who I marvel at everyday, they(along with Mister) are the greatest gifts I have ever been given -parents -siblings, each one of them -nephews and nieces -the rachels in my life. they are two of the most important people I have. i would be incomplete without them -charlotte, always thinks of others first. i adore her -bryton, makes me feel loved exactly when I need it. -becca, who i miss like crazy. -family that is far away. i miss them -pie -indoor plumbing -heat -pumps, of a motherly variety (wink wink) -temples -chocolate -the scriptures -patriarchal blessings -prayer -the knowledge that heaven is real -movies -ryan reynolds ;) -food -clean water -an amazing job -getting paid time and a half (hollar!) -acceptance -self-worth -joy -running -zumba -friends -contentment -trials -my vocabulary. i love learning new words -american sign language -service -cooking -the food network -cuisine at home magazine -love -ricotta cheese -my kindle -learning -the holiday season -shoes -H&M -this could go on for days ...so i will end now happy thanksgiving! ~hugs

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing list! So grateful to be one of your Rachels :)

    ReplyDelete