Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let's try this again

hi guys! how are you? well, i am blogging again. under a new moniker and web address, but indeed blogging again. i had my reasons for switching, the safety of my kids being number one. i felt weird about having their pictures and names online for all to see. needless to say, i will be using nicknames when talking about them and the mister from now on. i wanted a place that was just mine, not a "family blog", but a "me" blog wherein i sometimes talk about my family and how much i LOVE them. cause i do. so much. i am going to try to be more of myself on this blog, a bit more open and honest; but also a bit more positive. i can't wait to get this going again, to share my ideas and my thoughts with you all. ~hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment