Friday, December 28, 2012

year in review, cause i'm trendy like that

i cannot wrap my head around the fact that 2012 is over. o.v.e.r. what? first of all, this just brings me to the year where i turn 30. woof! i cannot even try to wrap my head around that stuff, so i will just ignore it, until it happens, because it will happen, inevitably.
so, looking back on this year, here on some highlights:

-my baby boy turned 3! where has the time gone?????
-my baby girl came into the world, without an epidural, i don't know what i was thinking, but i proved to myself that i can endure way more than i thought i could.
-Mister turned 28, so young...
-i developed a really incredible relationship with my mother
-i ran...and ran...and ran...
-i lost 47 lbs, gained 60 (pregnancy), and lost 44 (only 16 more to go..woot woot!!)
-i chopped all of my hair off
-friends moved away :(
-i made a new friend. i love her.
-i celebrated 5 years of married bliss. i could not have found a more incredible man.
-the hardest thing that i did this year was admit to 2 different people that i was wrong. you guys, pride is a big thing in my life and it tends to be really hard for me to say that i am sorry. but i was wrong, it needed to be said, so i said it. being forgiven feels amazing.

2012 was an amazing year. the world didn't end, so that's a plus. i look forward to 2013. there are adventures awaiting us and i can't wait to see what's in store. i am grateful for the hard times that we faced this year, i am more grateful for the good times, but, would the sweet be as sweet if we didn't taste the bitter also? i have some goals in store for this year, but we'll talk about that next time.

~hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment